ISD uses RenWeb Student Information System as our student/family information portal. RenWeb is an integrated platform that serves as a one-stop-shop providing parents with access to order lunches, view student records/attendance, update contact information and more.
The RenWeb parent portal is called ParentsWeb. ParentsWeb is a private and secure portal that allows you to see information specific to your children, while protecting your children’s information from others. This includes Student/Family Information portions, Contact Information, Lunch Ordering, Report Cards and more.
When current parents log in to our Parent Portal under "Community Login" above, they are required to use their RenWeb username and password. This will also log them into their personal RenWeb account which is easily accessible from the Parent Portal.
- Creating a ParentsWeb Account
- Update Your Contact Information and/or Email Address
- Ordering Lunch in RenWeb
- On the left side of the screen, click on ‘Create a New ParentsWeb Account’
- Enter the District Code: ISD-CO
- Enter your email address (the one you provided to the school) – if this fails, please contact Seth
- Winnerman at ISD so he can help with your email address.
- Click Create Account
- Renweb's system will immediately email you. Please check the email and link provided to gain
- access to the page where you can create your username and password. For security purposes, that link will only be active for 6 hours.
- Click the link in your email – create your username and password
- Go back to ParentsWeb login
- Click the Login button - Enter your district code, username and password and click ‘login’.
- You should now be logged into the system.
- Under “School Information,” click on “Web Forms”
- Click on “Family Demographic Form”
- For EACH Custodial Parent you would like to receive notifications, click on the “Custodial Parent Form” and review/update Contact Information and Parent Preferences.
- To update phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, etc., fill out the Contact Information. Please make sure your home number (if applicable) is listed under “Home Phone” and your Cell number is listed under “Cell Phone.”
- To choose who receives calls and and notifications/alerts, fill out the Parent Preferences section. Make sure to select “yes” for the phone numbers you would like to receive notifications. If you do not select any additional options, the system is set to automatically notify your cell phone.
- To receive text message alerts, go to the Parent Preferences section. Make sure your cell phone number is listed under “Cell Phone.” On the last item (Parent Alert: No Texts), select NO if you would like to receive text notifications. If you do NOT want to receive text notifications, select YES.
- Update any additional info and click “save”
- Click “return to main form” at the top, and update other forms as needed
You may make updates to your contact information at any time (if you move, have a new pick-up authorization, change medical information, etc.) ISD is notified of all updated information, and all updated medical information is emailed directly to our school nurses as well.
Lunch orders are taken monthly, with the window for lunch ordering opening 1-2 weeks prior. You will be notified when the lunch window opens and the deadline to order in the weekly ISD World eNews.
- K1/K2 Students: $4.50/day (reduced rate)
- K3-8th Students: $5.75/day
If you miss the lunch window or need a last-minute/emergency hot lunch for your student, you will have to order on a day-to-day basis at the emergency lunch price of $7.25.
- Enter ParentsWeb
- From the main screen, click ‘Student Information.’
- Click ‘Lunch’ in the same section.
- Click ‘Create Web Order’ on the right hand side of the screen.
- Select which days you would like a meal or milk and put ‘1’ in the dialog box. (Milk is ordered on a daily basis, and all full meals include milk.)
- Do not order meals for all your children under one child’s name. If you have multiple children, you will see tabs for each child. You will ALSO see all your children under each child’s tab, but they will be stacked with the child’s tab you are on being first in the list. Please check carefully when ordering.
- When done ordering, scroll to the bottom and click ‘Order Items.’ NOTE: You MUST pay after ordering. If you do not pay, your meal will NOT be ordered and you will be charged for emergency lunches if your child comes expecting lunch and you have not paid.
- Select your payment method, E-Check or credit card. Fill out the appropriate information and click continue.
- Confirm or edit your information. Wait for your order to be processed.
- Check for your email for a credit card payment receipt.
Log Your Work Bond Hours in RenWeb Now!
We are thrilled to announce that you can now log and track your work bond volunteer hours in RenWeb now - no more front office binder!