- INNOVATIVE: STEAM expands students’ ability to explore the arts: design, drama, speech, music and creative planning
- INTEGRATIVE: STEAM blends seamlessly with ISD's interdisciplinary learning focus and growth mindset. Our students make connections between subjects and develop into critical thinkers and problem solvers
- STRATEGIC: Cutting-edge STEAM initiatives, combined with the benefits of the bilingual brain and capped off with a world-class IB middle school means that ISD students are uniquely prepared for high school, college, and careers.
Premier STEAM education requires mobile, flexible and adaptable classrooms, equipment and technology. Thanks to the generous support of our ISDenver community, we have transformed our Peacekeeper building into a STEAM hub for our campus.
- Basement: Music suite with large classroom, individual and group rehearsal, and private instruction space
- 1st Floor: Art rooms designed for studio instruction, with ideal lighting, storage, and display space
- 2nd Floor: Labs for collaborative design, technology, and science
- State of the art technology: 3D printers, a Mac Suite, Google Sketch Up, Lego Mindstorm, FIRST Lego League Robotics, SLR cameras and A/V equipment