Our Classroom Without Walls initiative was highlighted last week, with a visit and musical performances from a world-renowned musician!
Mission, Vision, Values & Beliefs
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
Our inclusive, globally minded community develops highly motivated and academically successful bilingual learners. ISD students are inter-culturally adept and make positive contributions in a complex world.
ISD will be an exemplary, multi-lingual international school in the world-wide community, distinguished by its commitment to:
- A cohesive Pre-K — 8 community of students, faculty, staff, parents and alumni
- An outstanding faculty that is continually embracing best pedagogical practices
- An individualized approach to student learning to ensure that all students are challenged and successful
- Enhanced knowledge and skills in math, science and technology that prepare students for a changing future
- Students’ personal development ensuring that they are well rounded individuals exhibiting ISD values and beliefs
- Internationalism in the curriculum and school culture