We are so proud to be a long-standing part of the French community
in Denver since 1977.
Our roots run deep with Denver’s vibrant French community. In 1977, we opened our doors as a French school.
Over our nearly 45 years as the longest lasting and most unique International School in the Rocky Mountains, we added our Spanish and Chinese programs evolving the school into the multicultural, and multilingual school it is today.
French Program at a Glance:
- 45 year history as a French school.
- ISDenver is accredited by the French Ministry of National Education.
- Instruction by native French speakers.
- Bourse scholarships available for qualifying French nationals.
- 5th graders spend two weeks in France, the youngest cultural exchange program offered anywhere in the Denver metro.
- Network of affiliations provides faculty access to the richest pedagogical resources, student projects, and most innovative professional development.
- Students experiences are enriched through visits from international dignitaries and other Francophile guest speakers.