Welcome Prospective International School of Denver Families!
Looking to start your journey after 2022-23?
Follow us on social:
Opt in to receive invitations to our community events.
Meet Our Team
ISDenver is an inclusive, globally minded community developing highly motivated and academically successful bilingual learners who are inter-culturally adept and make positive contributions in a complex world. Our community is committed to a shared vision of an exemplary, multi-lingual international school. We welcome families who share our values of diversity, integrity, compassion, responsibility, and perseverance. ISDenver’s Guiding Principles drive all aspects of our admissions policy including recruitment, assessment, and enrollment of each student. On the rare occasions when the school believes that individuals are behaving in ways that do not correspond to our Guiding Principles, we do reserve the right to refuse admission or suggest withdrawal.
- ISDenver admits students without regard to race, color, national and ethnic origin, or sexual orientation in our Kinder 1 program through 8th grade.
- We welcome applications to Early Childhood Education (grades K1-K3) from students with any language background. All children must be potty trained by the first day of school.
- We can accept a limited number of students in grades 1-2 to the Chinese, French, or Spanish tracks without prior language background. Space is contingent upon available levels of student support and varies across programs.
- Our Spanish “Welcome Class” accepts students in grades 3-5 without prior language background. Students interested in pursuing a French or Chinese language track in these grades must demonstrate grade-level proficiency as a requirement for admission.
- ISDenver welcomes applications to our Middle Years Programme (MYP) from all prospective students with any language background.
ISDenver is an inclusive school offering a broad, balanced, and rigorous curriculum to students with a wide range of learning differences and individual needs, including those with specific learning difficulties and differences as well as those who are highly achieving or gifted and talented and require challenge and enrichment. At ISDenver, we embrace students of all cultures and backgrounds, talents and differences. We support all students to help them achieve their full potential and meet their goals in order to become excellent learners and global citizens. We believe all learners deserve to be appropriately challenged and enriched.
This Admissions Policy was approved at the Q1 2016 ISDenver Board of Directors meeting.