Referral Reward Program
- What is the Referral Reward Program?
- Why Should I Participate?
- I'm Ready to Refer! Where Do I Start?
- Rules and Restrictions
This program gives current ISDenver families a $1,000 discount off tuition if they refer another family whose child(ren) then matriculates at ISDenver. This program is effective as of January 1, 2018; all referrals done prior to this point are not eligible for the reward. New child(ren) must formally begin school at ISDenver for the reward to be given.
- Help grow the ISDenver community.
- Nearly half our families hear about ISDenver and ultimately join our community thanks to word of mouth. That's because of, or may even include, you! You are the school's greatest champions - a personal reference goes far beyond any website, video, or advertisement. Plus, you know best who would be a good fit for our community.
- Save on tuition.
- It's time to be rewarded for referring new families! A simple referral or two will give you some major savings to offset tuition, send to a 529, boost your philanthropy, or plan a getaway. A win for you AND our community.
- Talk us up!
- Suggested talking points:
- Here, your children transform from students into global citizens. Our educational approach uniquely combines French, Spanish, and Mandarin education with an interdisciplinary International Baccalaureate (IB) Middle Years Programme in our 6th - 8th grade middle school.
- All faculty are native speakers of the language they are teaching in. Our students learn both in and through the target languages - not just learning the language itself. Plus, learning in the country's national curriculum also allows our students to be fully immersed in the culture of it as well.
- At ISDenver your family is part of a thriving international and diverse community. School-wide cultural events like World Tea Fair, International Bash, and Night of the Tales enrich both our families' and learners' experiences and celebrate our diversity. We also have 34 countries with represented citizenship in our community, making ISDenver a true microcosm of the world.
- Of course, talk about your own child/children's experience, whether it is school projects, field trips, events, the community, or something else unique. Again, you know our school best!
- Suggested talking points:
- Direct your referrals to our website!
- This site gives them a great overview of our school before they visit. A couple pages that will give them school highlights:
- Connect referrals directly with our Admissions Team!
- Ask them to fill out an inquiry form here. This form helps us better tailor a future visit and tour to their interests.
- They can schedule a visit or tour by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Or, they can reach out to the Admissions Team directly:
ISDenver offers a Referral Discount for admissions referrals received after January 1, 2018 subject to specific conditions.
ISDenver Admissions will identify referrals by current families at first contact with the prospective family either through the online inquiry process on the ISDenver website or at the initial meeting.
- If a family indicates they heard about ISDenver via word of mouth or from an unidentified current family, Admissions will attempt to identify the specific referring family.
- If more than one current family is identified, the Referral Discount will be divided equally among the eligible families.
- If the prospective family cannot provide a specific current family name at that time, no Referral Discount will be given, regardless of whether the referring family is later identified.
- Only currently-enrolled ISDenver families are eligible to receive the Referral Discount for the referral.
- Faculty and staff are not eligible.
- The referring family must be enrolled at ISDenver at the time the Referral Discount is paid to receive the Referral Discount.
- Referral Discounts will be applied to the referring family's school account after the referred family matriculates. This will generally occur on October 1 of the following school year or 30 days after mid-year matriculation.
- If a referring family pays tuition in a single sum and does not have an outstanding school account balance, the Referral Discount will be applied to the following year's tuition.
- For each referred family that matriculates to ISDenver, regardless of the number of students enrolling, the eligible referring family will receive a $1000 Referral Discount, up to a maximum of $3000 in Referral Discounts per school year.
- The Referral Discount may be taxable and receiving families are encouraged to seek tax advice to determine proper reporting of the Referral Discount.
- ISDenver reserves the right to modify or cancel the Referral Discount Program at any time.