Our volunteers are the heart of our community!
To encourage participation and the development of relationships at the school, ISDenver asks that families complete at least 10 hours of volunteer service during each school year. Choose from a wide variety of fun and social ways to get involved. You'll connect with other parents and make new friends throughout the school year, while you give your time and talent to ISDenver!
Want to get involved but don't know where to start?
Start by checking what areas you want to help in then check out the corresponding opportunities below.
Our annual Gala may be a single big night of drinks, dancing, and donating, but it takes a tight team of parent volunteers months to pull off this signature event every spring. This high commitment opportunity will ask you to:
- Solicit items for our auction, silent auction, and raffle
- Give strong input on the event theme, decorations, materials, program, and messaging
- Meet every few weeks and then weekly starting a few months before the event, often in March or April
- Put in a little bit of elbow grease on event day as we work with our venue to set tables, move decorations, and put the final touches on a complex production
- Market the event to the school community