Staff Appreciation Fund
The Staff Appreciation Fund is inclusive, simple, and greatly appreciated!
- What is the Staff Appreciation Fund?
- Why shouldn't I just give my own gift? I'm sure I know best what my child's teacher would like to receive.
- Is the Staff Appreciation Fund the same as Community Giving?
- Do we have the participate in the SAF?
- Sounds great! How can my family participate in the Staff Appreciation Fund?
- When is the deadline for submitting messages and funds?
The Staff Appreciation Fund (SAF) lets ISDenver parents express their appreciation to every staff member – teachers, administrative staff, lunch staff, before & after-care staff, maintenance...EVERYONE! Before the December break, a group of volunteer elves will collect, sort, package, and deliver an envelope with a monetary gift, a holiday card, and personal messages to each staff member.
Step away from that scented candle and put down that World’s Greatest Teacher mug! Teachers and staff LOVE to receive cash, and giving via the SAF ensures that every member of staff who has contributed to your child’s experience at ISDenver is recognized and appreciated. Best of all, giving via the SAF is EASY. Simply make a monetary contribution and fill out online message forms. We’ll take care of the delivery – and that’s another task checked off your holiday to-do list!
- Debit and credit card contributions can be made via Paypal here!
- There will also be SAF collection boxes in the Welcome Center and at the Kimak entrances.
- Checks and cash are accepted. Checks should be made out to "ISD PTO"
- Please remember to write “Holiday Gift” in the memo line of your check
- Send a personal message to staff members and your teachers
- Use this form to share a message with a faculty/staff member!
The Paypal collection portal and online message form is now open! Messages and contributions must be received by midnight on Saturday, December 14! We know this is an incredibly busy time of year, but participating in the SAF is a great way to show all of the wonderful people at ISDenver how much we appreciate them.