Every week at the International School of Denver, your child will explore the world while moving their body, expanding their mind, developing new skills, and forming new friendships.
New camp options are offered each week, giving you the flexibility to pick and choose the camps that work best for your summer plans. Whichever ISDenver camp you choose, your child will thrive in a safe and supportive learning environment.
Camps are offered in English, French, Chinese, and Spanish. (No prior language experience is required for participation.)
Due to COVID-19, we are still unsure what exactly our 2021 camps will look like. We are cautiously anticipating that 2021 camps will be as restricted as last summer, with each camp capped at no more than 10 children per group each week. Visit our 2020 Operating Plan page to learn more about how we operated camps last year within CDC/CDPHE guidelines.
This current plan for reduced summer camp capacity means that registration is restricted to currently enrolled ISDenver students only at this time. Please check back to this Summer Camp page for updates as we have more information and if we are able to offer our camps on a broader scale.
- 2021 Dates: June 7 - July 30, 2021
- No camp week of July 5-9
- Participants may sign up for the entire summer or pick and choose individual weeks.
- Hours: Open 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
- Lunch and snacks are provided to all campers as part of the camp fees.
- Location: International School of Denver, 7701 E 1st Pl, Unit C, Denver, CO 80230 (Lowry) SEE MAP.
- Ages: 3-14. Children attending any 5-and-up camp must turn 5 by the start of that week’s camp. All children must be potty trained.
- Cost: $385/week, unless otherwise noted. This includes lunch, morning and afternoon snacks from SAGE Dining.
- Camps are offered in English, French, Spanish and Chinese. While we strive to create an immersive language environment for our campers, students with little to no experience in the language will be able to communicate with teachers in English as well.
- Camp registration will open mid-February, so please stay tuned here for more information!
- NOTE: For reenrolled ISDenver families, you will use the same account information to register for camp. If you have not yet re-enrolled for next year/are not a current ISDenver family, you will need to create a Veracross account prior to registering for camp.
- Registration for camp for each week closes the Monday night before that week begins (i.e., if you would like to attend camp the week of June 21, registration closes the night of June 14.)
- Camp is closed the week of July 5; therefore, registration for camp the week of July 12 closes Monday night, June 28.
Schedule and Themes
Schedule and themes will be available here at the end of January!
$100 per camp is non-refundable. Summer camps can be cancelled or transferred one month in advance with a full refund of the remaining cost, and 10 full business days in advance with a 50% refund of the remaining cost.
In the event that ISDenver has to cancel a camp for any reason, cancelled registrations will receive a full refund including the deposit.
Exceptions will not be made to this policy for circumstances related to COVID-19. Please be sure to review all information available here and thoroughly read all the agreements/disclosures provided during the registration process for specific information about our planning within these continuously changing regulations.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 303-340-3647!