A New World Awaits Your Child This Summer!
Every week at the International School of Denver, your child will explore the world while moving their body, expanding their mind, developing new skills, and forming new friendships. From language immersion to STEAM to athletics, ISDenver Summer Camps has something for every camper.
New camp options are offered each week, giving you the flexibility to pick and choose the camps that work best for your summer plans. Whichever ISDenver camp you choose, your child will thrive in a safe and supportive learning environment.
Camps are offered in English, French, Chinese, and Spanish, including options like Camp Invention, Movie Making, Hula Hooping and Circus Arts, STEM Challenge, Seed Science, and more! (No prior language experience is required for participation.)
- 2020 Dates: June 8 - July 31, 2020
- Hours: Open 7:15 AM - 6:00 PM. (Camp officially runs 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM; Before Care from 7:15 - 8:30 AM, and After Care from 3:30 - 5:30 PM, are included at no additional cost.)
- Location: International School of Denver, 7701 E 1st Pl, Unit C, Denver, CO 80230 (Lowry) SEE MAP.
- Ages: 3-14 (Camp/Extended Day Workshops) Children attending any 5-and-up camp must turn 5 by the start of that week’s camp. All children must be potty trained.
- Cost: $385/week, unless otherwise noted - this includes all day, 7:15 AM - 6:00 PM, plus lunch!
- Participants may sign up for the entire summer or pick and choose individual weeks.
- There are two types of camps offered at ISDenver - Language and Variety. Language camp weekly themes are the same across French, Spanish, and Chinese. All Variety camps are presented in English.
Registration and Schedule
Registration will open February 3, 2020! A full schedule and camp descriptions are below.
Note: there is NO CAMP the week of June 29 - July 3.
|AGE/CAMP TYPE||Week 1:
|Week 2: June 15-19||Week 3: June 22-26||Week 4: July 6-10||Week 5: July 13 -17||Week 6: July 20 -24||Week 7: July 27-31|
|Language 3-4||Art FUNdamentals||Future Engineers||Farm to Table||Reduce, Reuse, Recycle||Myths & Legends||Int'l Bazaar||Summer Olympics|
|Variety 3- 4||Challenger Soccer||Tiny Gymnastics||Tennis||Imaginative Theater||PlayWell||Tetra Soccer||Creative Dance Kids|
|Language 5-7||Art FUNdamentals||Farm to Table||Reduce, Reuse, Recycle||Future Engineers||Myths & Legends||Int'l Bazaar||Summer Olympics|
|Variety 5-7||Challenger Soccer||International Dance with Bella Diva OR Basketball||Hula Hooping, Circus Arts & Yoga||PlayWell||Coding with Kids: Robotics for Little Coders||Tetra Soccer||Tennis|
|Language 8-10||Art FUNdamentals||Reduce, Reuse, Recycle||Future Engineers||Farm to Table||Myths & Legends||Int'l Bazaar||Summer Olympics|
|Variety 8-10||Challenger Soccer||Coding with Kids: Scratch Game Development||International Dance with Bella Diva -or- Basketball||Coding with Kids: Minecraft Modding||PlayWell||Hula Hooping, Circus Arts & Yoga||Tennis|
|Variety 11-14||Challenger Soccer||Incrediflix||Coding with Kids: Circuit Engineering with Raspberry Pi||PlayWell: Engineering Challenge with LEGO||Comic-Con||Estes Park||Drones & Robotics|
- The standard camp day runs from 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM. Morning Care will be available starting at 7:15 each morning and After Care is available from 3:30 - 6:00 PM each day. Both of these programs are available for no additional cost and do not require separate registration. Additionally, lunch is provided to all campers as part of the camp fees.
- Twice weekly, there is an optional opportunity for students 5 years old and older to visit Cook Park Pool during After Care. Transportation via school bus is provided. All students are required to stay in the shallow end of the pool unless they pass a daily swim test with the Cook Park lifeguards. Alternate care is available on campus for students who choose not to visit the pool.
- Language Camps are offered in French, Spanish and Chinese. These camps are structured using a Project Based Learning framework, and topics are explored in different levels of complexity in each age group. While we strive to create an immersive language environment for our campers, students with little to no experience in the language will be able to communicate with teachers in English as well.
- Day camps can be canceled or transferred one month in advance with a full refund, and 10 full business days in advance with a 50% refund. Please see exceptions below. Language camps can be transferred with less than two weeks notice when possible.
- Exception: overnight trips can be cancelled until March 1st with a $75 cancellation fee and until April 1st with a 50% refund. After April 1st there will be no refunds.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 303-340-3647!