Thank You to all who took part in April’s Global Gala to
celebrate our outstanding faculty,
honor Thompson Mahon as the inaugural faculty philanthropist,
and rally in support of the Dragon's Den!
2 Families challenged and inspired us with a collective $150K match
4 Families jumped in as presenting, entertainment, photobooth, and late night snack sponsors
7 Gala Gurus partnered with the school to plan and execute every last detail
13 Families donated items used in the live auction, instant buys, and raffle
31 Families sponsored 65 faculty attendees
110 Families, faculty, staff, and friends donated
335 parents, faculty, staff, and friends attended
The impact of our collective efforts?
$282,000 donated + $150,000 match fully realized, total
$432,000 raised in support of the Dragon's Den
- Who's Invited?
- Why should I come?
- I'm in! What can I do to make Dragon's Den a reality?
- What do I wear?
- How do I purchase tickets and what are prices?
- I'd like to buy a full table, host a table with guests purchasing their own tickets, or am going to be a guest at someone's table. How do I get my table or ticket?
- What are the Sponsorship Opportunities?
- What about my kids? I need a sitter!
- Is there a silent auction or a raffle?
- What's the format for the evening?
- What's the parking situation?
- I can't attend but want to support our community! How can I help?