Community Giving FAQ's
Answers to all of your questions about our Community Giving program!
- Why do we need fundraising dollars on top of tuition? Does ISDenver need fundraising to bridge a budgetary ‘gap’?
- What do donations fund at the school?
- Are you ever going to stop asking for gifts?
- Why should I give if I can only give a small amount?
- I have a business - do you ever do promotional events/discounts for families?
- Doesn't pushing fundraising, and increasing tuition, just price out lower income families?
- How does fundraising benefit our teachers?
- Are donations tax deductible?
- What is "Say Yes" all about?
- When am I supposed to give?
- I would like to donate via stock transfer/wire/ACH. Is this possible?
- Can I split my payment across monthly payments?
- Do you have a leadership donor circle?
ISDenver is a not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) organization. Please contact Keegan O'Neil, Assistant Director of Community Giving, via email or at (303) 340-3647 x 111 with any questions regarding donating your time, talent, or resources that will benefit ISDenver today!